Brett R. Cohen
- Employment Law
- Wage & Hour
- Commercial Litigation
- General Practice
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Honors: Merit Scholarship; “Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Journal” Associate Editor
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.S.
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- Bar of the State of New York
- Bar of the State of New Jersey
- Bar of the State of California
- Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Cohen worked under Judge Arthur M. Diamond in the Nassau County Supreme Court. During law school, he interned at the Office of the Nassau County Attorney and subsequently worked as a law clerk at a personal injury firm in New York City.
Request Free Consultation
Please fill out the form below to receive a free consultation, we will respond to
your inquiry within 24-hours guaranteed.